Exciting Opportunity to join iWGC team
Opportunity to join iWantGreatCare as Product Manager
iWantGreatCare (iWGC) has been described as the "TripAdvisor of Health" and works across the NHS, independent UK health companies and internationally. Due to the company’s expansion, iWGC is now recruiting for a Product Manager.
This exciting permanent role requires a self-starter looking to work with clients and internal staff to develop innovative, technology-based online patient experience and reporting solutions. The role is office based with occasional travel to visit clients when required. The office is based in Charlbury and the team works flexibly from a beautiful converted barn.
Every member of the team is passionate about delivering a service and solution that is not just excellent, but the very best at all times - and that makes a real difference to the care of huge numbers of patients. You will need to share that passion and commitment.
Summary description: Responsible for a range of iWGC’s products, including maintenance and improvement of existing products as well as the development of new ideas.
Reports to: Senior Product Manager
Key areas of responsibility:
- Own a range of client-facing patient experience and reporting products (possibly some non-client products also)
- Work with internal Sales and Development Teams and clients to identify new product and existing product enhancement opportunities
- Prioritise new product creation and new feature development based on business requirements
- Write requirements for development projects in a format/language that is usable by developers
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing for product developments to determine if suitable for release
- Conduct usability studies and capture feedback from users to further understand and refine product suite
- Implement the tracking of product usage, analyse statistics and report on findings to identify areas of improvement
- Research competitor products and iWantGreatCare’s position in the market
- Create internal and external support documents for stakeholders
- Support of the wider iWGC team as available/required
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience of scoping and delivering major software development products
- Excellent planning, organisation and project management skills
- Excellent relationship management and leadership skills (ability to engage and influence from Senior Executive level to operational level)
- Ability to manage and work closely with developers, including experience of outsourcing projects and managing outsourced relationships
- Knowledge of usability techniques and using study results to inform and prioritise software development and website design
- Experience of working with Agile methodologies essential
- Experience of mentoring and training colleagues
- Healthcare knowledge desirable, ideally with knowledge of the NHS and patient experience policy and practice
- A general can-do attitude and willingness to get involved in all aspects of a small and fast-growing business!
If you'd like to apply for the position please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th February.